Sunday, June 1, 2008

Guitar God

Friday night my brother had one of his quarterly poker parties at his house. I attended, but being that I'm not familiar with all of the different possible hands in poker, I quit after losing about $10 or $15 in change. Luckily, my sister-in-law just happened to purchase a Nintendo Wii that same day along with Guitar Hero 3 and Wii Fit. I love the Wii and have been wanting to get one for a while. She happened to go to Target at just the right time when they had 4 units in stock. Unbelievably, three more people came to the game department right after she did and bought all the remaining units. That means that Target sold about $1,000 in Wii in less than an hour's time. Craziness! Anyway, after giving up on poker I got my Wii on and had a great time playing classic rock songs on Guitar Hero. What better a way to spend a Friday night!
Check out the intense focus! That's the equivalent of the white man's underbite and suit dance at a club!

1 comment:

Jetty said...

I was thinking about getting a Wii, my brother has one and loves it, but I don't know.


Aren't I glamorous?