Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thursday Is The New Friday

Or is it? Nothing going on today. I was so beat from work, I took a two hour nap on the couch when I got home -- didn't even run today. Discovery Channel had an hour-long show on Japan. No new information there - anytime there is any program about Japan they always show the prerequisite scenes of Tsukiji fish market, the massive intersection outside Shibuya Station with the jumbotron video screens, robots, and geisha in Kyoto. Trying to figure out what to do over the weekend. My brother, Tony, may have tickets for tomorrow for the PGA out at Sawgrass. We may go see a symphony concert on Saturday, then a little family get-together for Mom's Day on Sunday. Here's a recent pic of Tony and I that I really like.

No comments:


Aren't I glamorous?