Thursday, May 1, 2008

Rosetta Stone

Nothing new today. I recently took the plunge and purchased the Rosetta Stone language learning software for Japanese, levels 1, 2, and 3. It was expensive, but I think it will be well worth it. I just installed it on my computer and can't wait to get started. I figure I have to seriously stay with my Japanese study, or I'm going to forget the little bit that I know. I've heard only good things about this program because it's supposed to be a much more intuitive learning process, much like when you we're growing up and learning English, compared to the traditional classroom method of memorization and translation. Apparently a lot of corporations and the military use it. I hope I can become fluent enough that I will feel more comfortable in immersion in Japanese society when we eventually go back to live for good. Wish me luck! Ganbarimasu!!

1 comment:

Jetty said...

Good luck and let me know how it goes. I need to work on my Japanese for sure.


Aren't I glamorous?