Saturday, May 10, 2008

Bring Out The Monkey

Today was good. Work was short and sweet - only one patient, and a patient that did not need treatment at that. So I made zero cashola today, but I did come home early, a rarity. So I got to run my usual 6-miler (in the heat) then came home and read a little bit. Then, we caught the extra-early happy hour at Sun Dog Diner at Atlantic Beach, followed by Sliders Oyster Bar with Rob, followed by coffee/live jazz at the little outdoor cafe and patio outside of Shelby's. The pictures speak for themselves, friends. Yes, it's official - my hair can get no goofier looking.













4 comments:

Jetty said...

You guys are so lucky!

Jetty said...

Oh, and I dig the hair, it's not goofy. I like the pignose face, too. Awesome!

Berndog said...

Yeah - if I ever went totally bald on top I would grow one of those massive combovers that goes flapping around on a windy day, just like Bill Murray and Woody Harrelson at the bowling tournament at the end of "Kingpin"!

Jetty said...

Weirdness! I was pumping gas yesterday and my hair was blowing in my face and every which way and I said "Kingpin" to my sister. Love that movie!


Aren't I glamorous?