Friday, March 21, 2008

Carry On With Your Bad Selves...

Greetings Friends, Family, Superfreaks, Mellow People, Rockers, Hippies, Otakus, Surfers, Wanderers, Booze Hounds, and Free Spirits!! The Madness continues!! An era has come to an end as far as my time in Japan is concerned, but we have started a new life in the U.S., and thus the time has come to continue my documentation of all the things that interest me in this quaint little blog site. I love Japan and all things Nihon, but the focus will now shift to Jacksonville, Florida and everything Beau Coups Crap de Americana as we settle back into the land of SuperWalmart, Waffle House, Harley people, fast food, giant cars, out-of-control crime, and Hanna Crotch-tana. Please humor me and check this site from time to time to see what we're up to.

In the next post I will sum up my last couple weeks in December 2007 in Japan before we made the big move.

Best wishes and hope to see you soon!

No comments:


Aren't I glamorous?