Sunday, April 19, 2009

Root Canals And The Oneness Of Being

So I've been kicking around the idea of taking the same intensive Teacher Certification Program for power vinyasa (a very athletic but spiritual school of yoga), the same course that Akemi is almost done with. It entails 8 full weekends (Friday night and all-day Saturday and Sunday) spread out over about three months. How cool would it be to practice endodontics during the day and teach a yoga class at night? I could totally get into that. And even if I didn't teach it, I would be much better off as a well-grounded individual for having gone through that. Unfortunately, the next course here in Jacksonville doesn't start until July and runs through September. I have a hunch we're going to high-tail it out of here in June. So those plans may have to go on the back-burner until we're settled into our new home.

Here's the link to the Mark White's studio here in Jacksonville where we practice. He now has two incredible studios. Namaste.

No comments:


Aren't I glamorous?