Saturday, April 18, 2009

I Am Back...

So facebook pretty much runs my life these days, and that's not good. I'm taking my life back into my own hands. I vow to continue blogging in a more meaningful manner on this site. Things are looking on the up and up. The past year and four months has been an emotional rollercoaster due to my job. It looks like things are finally going to take hold for the better with a very real possibility of moving to Minneapolis, MN. I know, the arctic winter, but it seems like a great city. Tons of culture, great diverse restaurants and bars, professional sports, and lots of outdoor activities when the temperature isn't sub-zero. In fact, Minneapolis is a very 'green' city with tons of bike and pedestrians everywhere. It's also a very clean city with no major traffic issues (as far as I could tell). I could never imagine myself living in a place like that, away from the balmy weather and the ocean, but hey, Akemi and I make a great life anywhere we go. And with a stable job with good pay and benefits, I'll start to feel like a real human being again. It's time to start living again. I'm making 2009, 2000-mine! (alright - so that's pretty cheesy - Akemi and I love coming up with different corny motivational sayings).

No comments:


Aren't I glamorous?