Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Weekend

I find myself in the midst of another weekend. Here's the plan: yoga, beer, sleep, repeat. Just kidding - we are going over to some friends' house later to watch the Gators gam (Gasp! I'm watching football! Somebody check my temperature!). Tomorrow, Akemi and I will run a fun little 5K "Festival Of Lights" run with our friend Diane through the historic San Marco neighborhood in the evening. Tomorrow night is what they call "Luminaria", where several neighborhoods line the streets with luminaries - candles in paperbags weighted down with sand. Doesn't sound that thrilling, but it's actually quite beautiful when there are endless lines of thousands of them. I'll try to take some new photos to post on here and faceboob.

2 comments:

Jetty said...

Faceboob?

Berndog said...

Well, you know, facebook. But we're all boobs for spending so much time on it! (at least I am)


Aren't I glamorous?